Clint & Angi

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

This Blog Has A Long Shelf Life!

I saw this little saying, "This Bog Has A Long Shelf Life", and thought haha, that totally fits my blog to a T. I started out with good intentions of creating a super cute blog so family and friends could keep up with our lives from afar. However, I have failed in the world of blogging. So where to begin after my last blog entry over a year ago....

So I guess I'll start with our life here in Florida. Life is good! The kids and I stay quite busy. Nicholas is taking piano lessons and playing soccer at the Y. Kaylea, now that she is old enough, is playing soccer for the first time (she's got a long way to go in her soccer skills). She is also taking dance and gymnastics, which she really enjoys. I am busy helping plan a Pasta Dinner/Silent Auction fundraiser for Kaylea's preschool and have a board position, Teacher Appreciation Chair, on the PTO at Nicholas school. Nicholas started Kindergarten this year and is doing FANTASTIC! We couldn't be more proud of him! Hard to believe my baby is that old already. Where does the time go? Clint is currently deployed but we expect him home next week (YAY). He pinned on Major back in November and we had a bunch of family come down for the promotion. We had a big dinner at the Hidden Creek Golf Club, Tuscan Grill, to celebrate. Everyone had a great time!

When Clint returns home, we have some projects for him around the house like painting the living room and Kitchen, fixing a blinking light fixture, building some raised garden beds so we can grow some yummy veggies and most importantly, putting together my old Barbie Dream House for Kaylea. I promised Kaylea when she was done with pullups she could have my old Barbie Dream House and a bunch of other Barbie items that were mine as a child. I think we are finally almost there! Hooray!!!

Last spring we got a new puppy. Her name is Lilly and she is a Bichon Frise. She is now 1 year old and a wee bit bigger than she was in this picture. Lilly is an energetic, fluffy ball of fur. We love her!


The end of April, we are taking the kids on their first trip to Disney World! I don't know who is more excited, me or them! We are doing all four Disney parks, staying at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort and have reservations for some character dining experiences (Dinner at Chef Mickey, Breakfast with the Princesses at Cinderella's Royal Table and Dinner with the Winnie the Pooh Gang at the Crystal Palace). Nicolas said he was going to eat his breakfast under the table so he didn't have to look at any princesses. HAHA!

So now you are basically caught up with our lives for the most part. I'm not promising another blog post before next year but I certainly will try. I know we have some exciting times ahead to blog about (Disney), if I can just find the time to sit down to write about them. Until next time, hope everything is doing well in your part of the world. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment