Clint & Angi

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

First Blog!!!

Okay! Here we go....my first official "BLOG"! OH MY!!!

I decided to do this blogging thing today after I read a few blogs of some old friends / fellow military spouses to catch up with the events of their lives (Jaime & Georgette this is all your fault - LOL).

Through Clint's career in the Air Force we have met so many great people and developed such great friendships. Those friendships will last forever even though we all move our separate ways following our husbands career choices & needs of the Air Force.

Blogging seems to be a really great way to keep up with all our friends growing families. It will also be a great way for our family & friends to keep up with our family. Let me just say, there are some really nice blogs out there and I hope to eventually have a great blog of our family too but for now I am in the process of learning my way around this blogging website so bare with me, please. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm so glad you started a blog :) If you want any cute backgrounds, go to cutest blog on the block. The instructions are pretty easy. Love the house pictures too! Love, love, LOVE the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to take part of the blame, er, credit for your blog!

    ReplyDelete